Monday, January 14, 2013

Love Sprinkles, Love Yogurt

I discovered that David loves yogurt. He is actually pretty picky about what he will eat. So far, he will only eat rice cereal, yogurt, and bananas. He will not take more than one bite of sweet potatoes, apple sauce, peas, or corn. We will have to work to expand his taste buds. Since David likes yogurt, Jonathan does too. Jonathan will eat anything I feed to David, except mushed up bananas. The other day I made both boys yogurt, Jonathan will eat his better if there are sprinkles, and Jonathan said happily, "Love yogurt! Love Sprinkles!"

 Jonathan is actually wearing David's bib. David just takes it off, so I don't even bother, but Jonathan gets upset if he spills on his shirt, so he requests a bib, and I couldn't find his.


No comments:

Post a Comment