Sunday, November 10, 2013

Hats

Jonathan says some very funny things lately. The other day he was coming in from the garage and slamming the door he said, "I have a special problem. I'm too strong. It's a problem."

 A few days after that he found the scissors. I was in my bedroom sorting laundry, and he came in holding a bunch of cut up sticky notes and said, "Look what I did. I didn't cut off my fingers or hands." I then took the scissors away and put them up high. He looked at me angrily and said, "Go fold laundry in your room." So I did. He came in a few minutes later and said, "Where'd you put the scissors?"


David and Jonathan love their fire hats.


We made masks in honor of Halloween. It was Jonathan's first sparkles and glue experience. He loved it.


PBandJ Monster!
 

1 comment: