Sunday, May 11, 2014

Stanley Park and 2nd Beach

 David just wandered off. I love that he is walking around with his hands over his head. He was such a tired tired boy.
 Lion's Gate Bridge. At first, I couldn't figure out why people kept taking pictures from right here because just out of the picture was a huge sulfur pile and a bunch of ugly machinery. I didn't think it was very picturesque, but I soon realized that it was a nice view of the bridge.

 Jonathan was jumping for me. I can't actually tell if he is in the air or not in this picture. He doesn't get too high off the ground.



I also love Stanley Park. It is a giant piece of wilderness in the middle of a big city. While you are there, the trees are so tall you'd never know you are minutes from down town. We were hoping to ride a miniature train, but it was only open on weekends this time of year. It was another beautiful day, so after playing at a  playground and having a picnic, we went to 2nd Beach. It wasn't as nice as Ambleside, and there were lots of people. A family near us left their French fries to go play in the water, and the seagulls and crows gobbled it all up in about ten seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment