Wednesday, November 12, 2014

New Milestones


Caleb has started laughing. It is hilarious. I never know what is going to make him laugh, so it is fun to play with him and see what he likes. He is also rocking up on his side and getting close to rolling over. Go Caleb! Edmund and I decided that the CDC needs to put new milestones up on their developmental milestones page. Like, 2 weeks: Exploding poo. 3 months: grabbing your plate off the table and sending it into your lap. 2 years: Sticking his hand in his diaper to experience poop. 4 years: Pretending there are ghosts in the basement and scaring your brother to death.

David says the most adorable things. I forget most of them, but on Sunday I made some mint herbal tea for Jonathan. Edmund had a glass too, and when he picked it up to drink it, David cried dramatically, "No, Daddy, don't drink it! It's gross!" He also loves to say things that Jonathan says which sometimes drives Jonathan crazy. Jonathan always wants me to entertain him or take them on some errand, so he says "I want to go somewhere," pretty frequently. This morning it was 1 degree outside, and we were definitely spending the day inside. David said, "Mom, I want to go somewhere! I want to go to violin lesson!"

No comments:

Post a Comment