Thursday, December 10, 2015

Halloween

 We looked at a lot of pumpkin pictures before Jonathan and David picked. Jonathan wanted a white pumpkin this year, and he wanted to drill holes in it. Jonathan was Electro. We bought a green sweat-suit and made it a costume with duct tape. David was a lion. It was a super cute costume that my mom made for my nephew Newell about ten years ago. The family has been passing it around, and it is holding up great. David refused to wear the costume at first, but once he decided that he was a truly adorable, he never wanted to take it off. He wore it for three days straight. Caleb was a monkey. It is another costume my mom made. I have loved seeing all three of my boys wearing it. Caleb also loved his costume and wanted to wear it all the time. A few days before Halloween, I decided that it was sad that Edmund didn't have a costume, so I whipped up a Jedi robe. (Thank heavens for people online who give easy directions for people like me who have minimal sewing abilities.) I also bought a shirt and some fabric to wrap around like  tunic and belt. I was Wonder Woman. I made myself a blue tutu and wore a wonder woman t-shirt.

I learned this year that Idaho Falls is in the top ten cities nation wide for Trick or Treating. I believe it. Our neighborhood is incredible. It was packed with kids. I think we must have had almost 200 trick or treaters come to our house.










No comments:

Post a Comment