Saturday, January 2, 2016

More Fall


 Below: Jonathan had a swimming class that lasted three weeks on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. His teacher said to me, "He thinks he is going to drown. He is so scared of the water." I said, "I know. That is why we are doing swimming." She said, "You need to practice with him in the bath tub." I just smiled, but in my head I thought, "He isn't scared of the bathtub. He is scared of the pool. They are very different things." I really do wish I could take them all swimming more, but the pool is too deep for David and Caleb, and they are only open from 1-3. The boys liked hiding in the lockers.




 Triple berry pie. YUM! I didn't know how delicious fresh blackberries are.


 Above: Jonathan wanted to do an experiment. I tried to make homemade lava lamps. It was cool. Although, the instructions said, "Add alka seltzer for the bubbling effect." I said, "Hmmmm. I'll add Tums. Same thing right?" Wrong. It made the oil and water all gross and murky. Eventually, we added a foaming bath tablet. Very cool. Below: Caleb loves and hates squirting himself in the face with the water in the fridge. He can't resist it, but cries when he does it. I can usually get over there first and lock it. Then, he just gets to hit the buttons. He can reach without a stool, but if he can drag one over, he likes it even more!
 Making the Pinata for the Halloween Party. I love Pinatas. I know I have said this before. They are fun to make and fun to destroy. Caleb also loved the pinata. He helped fill it with candy, and he hugged it. We also made a family trip to the pumpkin patch. I took the boys once with Jonathan's preschool, and we went again as a family.












No comments:

Post a Comment