Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Nap Time

JD has always fought nap time. I had a few weeks break recently when he would take a nap without complaint, but now he is back to his old tricks: arching his back when I try and feed him, wiggling while I sing him songs or read him stories, giggling and patting my face or trying to pull my hair, rolling over and practicing crawling after I lay him down, and eventually he throws a real tantrum that makes us both feel like crying. Sometimes I wonder if it if worth the effort, but after he does go to sleep, we are both happier. It is nice when he isn't so exhausted that I have to carry him around with me all over the house. I like it when he can play a little bit on his own. Here are a couple pictures of him in his crib he was reaching through the crib bars to try and grab his clothes (that I hadn't put away) off the ottoman. The other picture is him just peaking at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment