Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday!






It was Jonathan's first birthday on Saturday. We had Edmund's Auntie Shirley and Uncle Steve over to help us celebrate. Jonathan loved all the attention, cake, and his new clothes and toys! I can't believe how big he has gotten in the past year. I've spent this last week remembering what it was like being in labor, and learning to nurse, diaper, and dress a baby. He was so small and helpless when we brought him home from the hospital, and now he almost a child. I just can't believe how wonderful it has been to have this beautiful baby. I can hardly remember what life was like before he joined us. I know both Edmund and I have learned and grown a lot this past year. I also know we are excited to do it all again. Jonathan has been such a fantastic and fun little guy! I am looking forward to many more birthdays to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment