Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sleep

I'm amazed at the positions I see Jonathan sleeping in. Babies must never have limbs that tingle or fall asleep. On Thursday, I snuck into Jonathan's room to check on him, and I found him sound asleep with his leg sticking out of the crib and his arm pushed under the crib bumper. I couldn't resist taking a picture. I took it from the doorway without a flash, and he kept sleeping. (Lucky me!)


We took a bike ride this morning to K-Mart to get a new seat cover for Edmund's bike. (His old one was leaking gel.) I couldn't believe that Jonathan had fallen asleep. There isn't much support in that seat, and I kept accidentally hitting bumps. It just looks so uncomfortable, but I do love those chubby little legs.

1 comment:

  1. He's just so darn cute!! I can't wait to get to see him all the time in september!!

    ReplyDelete