Saturday, August 20, 2011

Swimming





I took a Moms and Tots class with Jonathan this summer. It was really fun. I'm glad that Rexburg finally decided to build a pool. It is so nice and new! Jonathan loves the water. He was a little nervous when we first started the class, but he got used to it super quickly. He loves kicking his feet and holding on to a noodle and sitting on the edge and falling into my arms. The class was really disorganized, so except for ten minutes at the beginning where we sang songs, it was just a free play time. I know Jonathan looked forward to it everyday. He got pretty excited about the bottle of sunscreen. I'm glad that Mom was able to come down during one of the days we had the class because I wouldn't have gotten pictures otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment