Wednesday, December 26, 2012

David






Wow is David getting mobile fast. It seems like he just started rolling over, and now, if I turn my back for a second he is halfway across the room. He also knows what he wants. He cries if anyone (usually Jonathan) takes a toy away or doesn't give him the toy that he wants. He loves books. He is always wanting to chew on them, which I don't allow, so it makes him sad when I take them away. He also always wants Jonathan's cars. When Jonathan is not around, I let him chew on them, but Jonathan is very protective. We gave David his own car for Christmas, so now he has a car of his very own that Jonathan can't take away and say, "Mine!" David also loves big things. He loves the big balls more than anything. He just holds them up in the air and then rolls after them when they get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment