Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Thanksgiving!

At last! For a while the blog wouldn't let me upload pictures, so I just waited a really long time, and it let me again. We had an AMAZING Thanksgiving in Grand Junction with my family. Edmund took the whole week off, and I actually felt like we got to spend some quality time with my family. We did something every single day together. Jonathan really opened up and decided that having cousins was truly a wonderful thing. He especially loved Clarissa and Newell. The other day we were driving to the grocery store and he said thoughtfully while looking out the window, "Newell." He kind of whispered it, so I said, "Are you thinking about Newell."
 Jonathan said, "Yes, crawl." He really had a wonderful time crawling with Newell. Thank you everyone for being wonderful examples and going out of your way to play with Jonathan!








We took a hike to Echo Canyon on the Colorado National Monument. I'm glad Jonathan wasn't old enough to run around like a crazy man and climb up rocks, but I know it is just a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment