Saturday, September 28, 2013

Baby Faces

David loves books with pictures of real babies in them. One day while I was reading one, I thought to myself, "This is easy, I should make a baby faces book of my own." Easier said than done of course. I want it to be a board book, and although I have basic plan in my head on how to make it work, it is going to take some time to make it happen. I was accepted into the Idaho Falls Symphony Which now dominates my free time with rehearsals and practicing, so book-making is on the back burner. However, I LOVE playing my viola in such a great group. I actually feel like I'm not good enough to play, so I know that it is a blessing. Anyway, here are some of my boys adorable faces they made for me!

Laugh

Sniff

Think

Holler

Roar

Shy/Fake smiles

Serious

Sweet

Blow a Kiss

Jonathan!

David!

1 comment:

  1. Those baby faces are so cute! I like the shy/fake smile. He he

    ReplyDelete