Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Space



We found an awesome space book at the library, and Jonathan spent long periods of time just looking at the pictures and trying to remember what Edmund or I had read to him. We actually had to renew the book because he never wanted to return it. It was a sad day when it was finally due. He is pretty amazing at remembering things. He told me all about how the Venus probes broke. He also informed me that the space suits are full of water tubes. I thought he making that up, but I looked, and he was right. Good job, Jonathan! Adam and Elisabeth were here a couple of nights and Jonathan told Adam he was going to be an astronaut. I believe it.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Edmund and Jazzy! Great pictures! My name is Heather and I was hoping you could answer a quick question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete