Monday, July 14, 2014

Mommy's Birthday








I had the best birthday ever! I was totally spoiled by Edmund. We got to have a date while my neighbor watched the boys and go out for icecream. Edmund helped the boys make me adorable cards. Jonathan said, "We need to you you another present. I want it to be a toy. Happy Birthday." Edmund helped David pick out a picture to put on the card and David wanted a "Hot Dog!" He loves hot dogs. Magically, my sister Julia sent up a package too. There was an awesome fishing toy/game for Jonathan, and both boys loved it! Thank you my wonderful family!(The brownies were still hot and the bottoms of the candles actually melted.)

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday my dear sister! I hope you are feeling better after all that has happened since then! I didn't even notice your new car while I was there visiting you! It looks really nice! Good job Edmund, on the basement!

    ReplyDelete