Sunday, October 5, 2014

Grandma Leemhuis and Uncle Jon

Edmund's mom and his brother and a little later his sister came to help me after the stroke, and to meet the new baby of course! I guess the recovery from a stroke is mostly feeling like your head is in outer space, so I don't remember too much of the visit. I remember I was glad to have them. After a while I came back to Earth, but I'm not sure when that was. It is a gradual process. I do know it was great to get a nap everyday and have help with dinner!



 We visited the temple. Since Edmund had to work, Uncle Jon helped me load up and unload the kids. People thought he was my husband. :)







 Happy Birthday Jon!
They went to the fair and gave me a day by myself with Caleb. It was pretty amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment