Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Random pictures

 Jonathan loved Caleb. He is such a big help playing with him while I cook or clean. He even feeds him baby stars or yogurt drops. He sounds the alarm if Caleb gets too close to the stairs.
 Jonathan and David loved feeding their bunny and bear in Caleb's room then laying them down to sleep in Caleb's crib. David then tells me I have to be quiet because his bunny is sleeping.
 Can't get enough of this baby!





 Jonathan made me a grocery list. I think it says cookies and capri suns.
 Caleb is clapping from Jonathan's rhythm book.

 The boys went out to play in the sand. I went to get a blanket to set Caleb on and when I came back, David was shirtless.


 Smoking their "tiggers"

Sick. We have been sick so much! I think the record is 7 days of all being well since January.
David drags his entire bed minus the mattress all over the house. Here he is taking a nap between the flights of stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment