Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Bonding Time

We were so lucky this year that McAfee switched over to Intel Security, and Intel gives their employees bonding time. It has to be used in the first year after the baby is born, and the Intel switch happened on July 1. Edmund was able to take the first two weeks of July off and be at home bonding with his family. I was in heaven. I wish we could all hang out together all the time. Our sprinklers started leaking and filling up one of the window wells, so Edmund pretty much spent two weeks fixing sprinklers, but he also got a lot of Lego building, and the beginning of potty training for David time!



 
 I got a baby bike seat for my birthday! David and Caleb both love it!
 We were doing a project outside and Caleb got mega dirty, and I believe he is eating chalk in this picture. Yuck!
 Waving goodbye to Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment