Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Random Canada Pictures

 I can't remember if I wrote out my early morning adventures, but I'll tell it again. Caleb got up super early, 5:30 on average. I'd get up with him and put him in the front pack and hike around the neighborhoods around Judi's house. I came across these mysterious steps heading into the woods one morning. It was a little spooky, but I knew even if I got lost, I'd run into someone eventually. I made it safely through these woods no problem, so the next day I wandered over to Lynn Canyon. I got super lost. I wandered around for a while, and eventually, I saw the suspension bridge. I had somehow crossed the canyon without noticing. Luckily, my cell phone had service, and I let Edmund know I was lost and I'd be a little late coming home. I was never gone for very long, and the solitude and quiet were so refreshing. Vancouver is a beautiful place.






 Little Leo is a favorite! Although, he did swat Caleb, so he is on my bad list.
 I imagine little baby Edmund sleeping in this same crib!

 So tired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment