Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Summer Fun!

I finally put my iphone pictures on the computer. Here is some of our summer fun!


 Riding the Rexburg Carousel
 Just hanging in the stroller.
 I turned around one afternoon and the boys were outside in their nudies.
 I went to Heise with my friend and her cute girls!
 David fell asleep in the stroller at Heise.
 Caleb LOVED the sand box! Jonathan and David do too!


 Before David could ride his trike fast he just ran along with Jonathan pushing the big dump truck.
 I got a Zoo membership this year, and we LOVE it!


 The park by our house. Caleb is a little daredevil now and goes down the slide all by himself!
 There was a few weeks where the boys put all their pillows and blankets in Caleb's crib.
 Violin practice. Love it and Hate it.
 Friendly little Lemurs and monkey at the zoo.


 Making Jonathan's birthday pinata.

 Funland! Super over priced rides that look like they are from about 1950. It is a fun break from the usual routine.


 Caleb is getting so big! He is a climber and an explorer!



 Star Wars day at Barnes and Noble. They had a light saber that made noise when you moved it!
 Sometimes after we go to the library we get donuts!


 Peek-a-boo! and Caleb feeling so proud for putting hi stacking toy together.

 Sprinkler fun!

 I can't believe how much these boys grow! They completely grew out of their sandals this summer. Their little toes are hanging out the ends. The did last two summers, so I'm glad I ended up getting a nicer pair.
 David grew out of naps, but still falls asleep sometimes watching a movie or playing with the tablet during quiet time.
 I love these cute crafts they sell for a dollar at Porters.



I saw this adorable idea online about building a marble course out of toilet and paper towel rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment