Sunday, April 17, 2016

David and Jonathan

I just need to write down some things that David has said lately.

It was raining one morning, and David said, "The world is taking a shower. The sun is not taking a shower. The sun is hiding beneath dark clouds."

On the same rainy morning, I was listening to The Erl King with David, and he said, "The Earl King take sick children to a fun place!" A few minutes later he said, "The Erl King is the BEST!"

Some Jonathan stories too.

Tonight Jonathan said, "I love my blankets. They keep me warm, and I have nightmares with happy endings!"

Jonathan is also now big kid because he lost his first tooth. It fell out while he was sleeping, and after taking his entire bed apart and moving it and taking off all the covers, we came to the conclusion that he must have swallowed it. He was very upset, but the tooth fairy came anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment