Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Salt Lake and Grand Junction

 My best friend from high school's father passed away, and I felt a desperate need to be near her. Julia met me in Salt Lake, and we went  to Thanksgiving Point Museum of Natural Curiosity. I ate a delicious lunch with our cousin, and another cousin met us at the museum. I wish I could see my extended family more often!






 Rabbit Valley. It was seriously hot.
 Grandma-Chelle and Bubba's tree gives the entire yard shade!

 Canyonview Park. We love our cousins! (By 10 o'clock it was too hot!)

 Caleb couldn't catch the ducks, but Brynne could!



 Jonathan riding the bike I learned to ride on.
 It was hot, but the pool was cold!
 Museum of Western Colorado. Caleb was dying for his turn to fly!


 My dear friend Sami. I have been lucky to have her as a friend since I was 12. She has shown me what a true friend is. She is strong and funny and beautiful, and I love her! My family was golden and watched the boys so I could go hiking. Thank you family!



Jonathan and David couldn't stop showing off for Sami. "Watch me do this! or Look at me!" When we got home, they asked twice a day when we were going to see her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment