Monday, December 8, 2014

Dinosaur Valley

I don't think it is called Dinosaur Valley anymore, but that is what it was called when I was growing up. The boys loved the Dinosaurs. I was expecting David to be very scared of the moving dinosaurs, but he loved them. He ran around looking for all the buttons to push to animate the dinosaurs. He would just stand there and listen to them growl. He did not like the dinosaur that spit water. Jonathan didn't want to push the buttons, but he was happy to watch them move. They both loved the sand box (which used to be ground up walnut shells, but is now plastic things) and the water and the earthquake thing. We took Alexander and Eleanor. Jonathan couldn't stop talking about his cousin Zando.



Caleb is so cuddly! I just passed him around to all his aunties and Grandma-Chelle. It was a vacation for my arms!



No comments:

Post a Comment