Monday, December 8, 2014

Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving was a long long day. I can't remember if the boys got up really early or if they were just out of sorts, but it was rough. I know I had a headache all day and Jonathan was struggling, he even took a nap, which he doesn't do anymore. We had fun despite it all! We went to the park while my brothers and some of the older kids played soccer. Juliette pushed David for a while. She was wearing soccer cleats, and David is very heavy. She was a trooper. 








I love my Aunt CaMary's house and property. I feel like we had Thanksgiving at her house every year growing up. I remember playing in the tree house out in the woods and crossing the bridges and looking at the horses and goats and chickens and chasing the cats. I looked forward to it every year. It was so nice to do it again! 


Uncle Lee has a golf cart and Clarissa got to drive it around with Chris and take the little ones for rides. It was such a beautiful day. 


We missed Chris!


They kept having to scoot further and further away from the horse because it kept trying to bite Judd. 
 Judd got to pet the horse for a quick picture and then the horse made a grab for his ear.

Brynne played her cello book 4 recital. Beautiful! She played my favorite Bach Minuet. 



Today in the car Jonathan told me that "Bubba is the BEST!"

No comments:

Post a Comment