Monday, June 22, 2015

Preschool Graduation

 Wow! It is crazy that we actually have school functions to attend. I can honestly say, I never really imagined my life beyond having little kids. In my imagination one day I have babies the next I have adults. I'm so glad I get to have all this school aged fun! The preschoolers were adorable! They sang cute little songs and made everyone sigh and smile. Jonathan was especially sweet and cute. His teacher, who is retiring this year, could hardly say his name because she got all choked up. I wish we could have her again next year for Jonathan and the year after that for David and for Caleb too. Jonathan has grown so much this year. he is more confident, better with kids his own age, and has really mellowed out. He is super analytical and thinks about things I never would have dreamed. He is always thinking about how things work and remembers the tiniest details. He loves learning and I love watching the wheels turn!







No comments:

Post a Comment