Sunday, October 28, 2012

Cookies

 Emmy was the sprinkle queen. She used so many sprinkles on her cookies you could hardly see the frosting. It was super.
 Maryanna really wanted to sit in the high chair. Apparently, she never used her chair at home, so her parents got rid of it. She was excited to use it at my house.
 I always love having Lisa over to chat. As a mother of five, she always has fun stories and great advice when I need it.
 Jonathan got frosting on his nose trying to eat his cookies like a cat.
I had my friend Lisa and her two little girls Emmy and Maryanna over to decorate Halloween cookies. It felt more like Christmas outside, but since Halloween is the next holiday I forced myself to make cat, ghost, and moon cookies. I was pleasantly surprised by how well the activity went. Jonathan loved dumping sprinkles and M&Ms on his cookies, and of course, eating them. Everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves. It is definitely something to do again.

No comments:

Post a Comment