Sunday, October 14, 2012

Park














Grandma-Chelle went to Porter Park with us, and I was finally able to get some pictures of Jonathan playing. His favorite thing to do is climb up all the ladders and run back and forth across the bridge. He does go down the slides, but he is still a little nervous about it. He is not interested in the swings at all. Lately, we have spent some time chasing squirrels and kicking leaves.


David usually does not enjoy the park too much. He is pretty fussy, and then goes to sleep. We finally bought a double stroller, but after using it once or twice I realized that I like to carry him in the front pack better. Jonathan just loves me to follow him around the park, and the front pack makes that possible. I think David likes it better too.

No comments:

Post a Comment