Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Grammy

My Grammy died a few weeks ago, and Edmund and I went down for the funeral. I was definitely the closest to Grammy of all my Grandparents, and although she was in rapid decline, I was taken off guard by her death. (The flu swept in and got her in less than a week.) I was able to see all of my cousins on my mom's side, which hasn't happened since I was probably 11. Grammy was able to be close to all of us, not just to the one's who lived down the street. She had so much faith in her Grandchildren, and I know she would be happy looking down on us all.

 We had lots of dinners at my parent's house. It was so fun to be with everyone.
 Jonathan and Kara. Eleanor and Hugo
 Jonathan had fun with his cousin's Alexander and Sam. They are all within a couple month's of each other. Sam and Jonathan seemed to really get along. They actually peed in the potty together and shared a love of the mini excavator at the cemetery.




 Anna and Me
 Julia, Jazzy, Dillon, Anna, Jackson, Judd, and in front, Rosie and Gordon, and Karen.
Watching Baby Einstein because David took a cat nap in the car and wouldn't take a real nap but was totally exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment