Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Happy Birthday, David!

 David turned 3! He starts off our birthday month! I can't believe how big my little David is getting! He is starting to potty train and he even peddled his trike all the way around the cul de sac! He is sweet and easy going (unless he is tired or hungry). He is silly and loves making everyone laugh. He adore Jonathan, and they play so well together. He loves cars, cars, cars. I'd say muscle cars or super fancy sports cars are his favorites. He only wants Hot Wheels, and he can never have enough. I think Edmund counted 80 cars the other day, and David knows them all!

Edmund was driving with David to Home Depot, and Edmund said to David, "Look, a Silver Charger!" David said, "I think it is a Challenger." David was right!














 I made David a car cake. Cake decorating and cake making are definitely not my strong suits, but David loved it. He even sang himself the birthday song.




No comments:

Post a Comment