Friday, July 17, 2015

PARTY!

I did my first birthday party! It was so fun planning and preparing and executing the party. I wish I could have parties all the time. (I supposed I could, but it was a lot of work too!) Jonathan, David, Edmund, and I made an awesome pinata. I love making pinatas. What a lot of fun! I painted a scuba dude and cut out his head for some fun pictures. We did a cake walk, and because it was raining, we fished for rubber duckies in the bathtub. We also played the freeze dance game and Stop and Go. I made fruit kabobs, but I bought cupcakes. (Cake making and I are not friends. I'm trying to learn though.) Five is a wonderful, magical age. The kids can follow directions, but still love party games and structure. We are so lucky to live in a neighborhood with so many awesome, cute, fun five year olds!

































No comments:

Post a Comment