Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Happy Birthday, Jonathan!

 Jonathan was very particular what he wanted for his birthday. Party hats, balloons, decorations, and a red cake with green icing. He wanted it red like his blood. I didn't want to use all the food coloring I had, so it was pink.   Jonathan has really grown up this year. He has learned so much about controlling his temper, and I really feel like he has gotten so much more confident. He is excited to try new things (usually). He is definitely a perfectionist. He is sweet and a great sharer. He adores both of his little brothers and is an excellent example. I love spending one on one time cuddling and reading books or working on an art projects with him. He is so affectionate and nice. He is truly a marvelous boy, and I love him so much!











No comments:

Post a Comment