Saturday, May 21, 2016

More Fun

 I love the library. It takes a lot to get me there some days, but I'm always happy when we go. We have the best librarians who really help us find good books for the boys. We checked out about 5 science experiment books this week.
 We took David's best friend from across the street to the zoo with us. It was a little crazy. Everybody fell down and skinned their knee while chasing the Dingo.
 We played some incredibly difficult music for our last concert. It was so fun, and so much work!!


I bought a road bike about a month ago from Craigslist, and it has been amazing. It is so fast. I just feel like I am super woman when I ride it. I love going out in the country. We live in such a beautiful place. Beautiful.



 This looks like Trevor from Thomas and Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment