Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Colors

Jonathan was showing David his sesame street book. He loves Elmo and Ernie.





Jonathan just recently started smiling for pictures on demand. I love his fake smile.
Jonathan knows his colors. It was a surprise one day last week when he suddenly started telling me that things were pink, green, black, brown, red, purple, and yellow. He just kind of grunts for orange. I never think about how difficult words are to say until Jonathan tries to say them. One of my favorite moments this week was when he showed David Freight Train and told him all of the colors. He also showed him the Sesame Street characters in his Peek a Boo book. I'm really looking forward to when David can interact even just a little with Jonathan. Jonathan just loves it when David holds his finger. 

1 comment:

  1. I love David's expression. He looks really innocent and clueless. I wish I could hold him!

    ReplyDelete