Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Zoo








Idaho Falls has a zoo. I thought it was going to be extremely small with almost no animals, but I was pleasantly surprised. They had bears, tigers, lions, monkeys, lots of birds, zebras, camels, pelicans, goats, and penguins. They had other things too but those are the ones that stand out to me.  They allowed you to pet the goats, and Jonathan never wanted to leave the goat pin. He was so proud of himself every time he reached out and petted one. I was actually very surprised that he was brave enough to touch a goat. Since David has been born, Jonathan has learned to be much more independent and brave. I'm really very proud of him, but it is a little sad for me when he pushes me away when I try to help, and I do miss him clinging to my legs a little. I'm lucky that he still loves cuddles, songs, and stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment