Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day

I think I am finally up to date. We had a very nice Father's Day. I am SO lucky to have such a wonderful husband and terrific father to our children. Edmund is so patient and sweet and generous. I love him so much, and I know the boys do too. David kicks his feet and squeals with delight when he comes home, and he would almost always rather have Daddy hold him than me. Jonathan insists that Edmund puts him to bed every night. I think it is because Edmund tells the best stories. The last one I heard was of Fredrick the Fire Truck. It was so funny, I cried.
 David has been impossible to change lately. I dread it all day everyday, so I pretty much only change him if I absolutely have to. Here he is getting ready to send that book down the stairs, another favorite past time.


 Daddy got socks for Father's day, but what we didn't know was that the boys got bat arms! Jonathan flew around the living room in his bat arms. David liked his too. After a while Edmund asked Jonathan if his hands were hot and Jonathan said, "No, my hands are all wet!" Edmund said, "Are they sweaty?" and Jonathan replied, "Yeah, my hands are sweaty!"

 David loves to do a face plant every now and then.




No comments:

Post a Comment