Monday, June 17, 2013

New House

We got the boys to take baths together for the first time when we first moved in, but Jonathan refuses to do it anymore. It was really fun while it happened. Jonathan used to say, "Two boys! Two boys in a bath!" Now he just screams, "NO! Tomorrow!"



The floor plan is much more open, and the boys have a great time pushing their wagon and the elephant around. I love that I can make dinner and still see them.



 We moved about six week ago to Idaho Falls, and I am really loving it. I do miss Rexburg because it was smaller, and I had friends there, but Idaho Falls is really quite nice. There are a lot of things here that we definitely didn't have in Rexburg. Our new subdivision is right on the edge of town. The last few cul-de-sacs are actually outside city limits. The first time I went for a run I was pleasantly surprised to be able to run out past the soccer fields that are right next to our neighborhood and out into the country. I ran past pastures and horses and barns. I absolutely love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment