Saturday, June 8, 2013

Grand Junction

 We actually went to Grand Junction because my Grandma Berry passed away. It was nice to remember my wonderful grandma. I learned a lot of new things about her from my aunts and my older cousins. She was such a lively, dedicated, and wonderful person. I'm going to miss her.


 We went ahead and stayed an entire week. We went to the Dinosaur Museum in Fruita with my sister-in-law and her three children that aren't in school yet. The little guy in green, Alexander, is just two months younger than Jonathan and Eleanor in the backpack is about three months younger than David. It is nice to have cousins close in age.


 David was so tired. Actually, both boys were tired the whole trip. I think next visit we will try and not let anything interrupt that all important afternoon nap. 


 They had a random water thing with rocks and a ball. They kids had fun moving the rocks and throwing the ball into the water and making in splash.




 Jonathan loved brushing the sand (actually crushed walnut shells) off of the dinosaur bones in the sand box. He is such a neat person. He actually puts his shoes by the back door after he takes them off. It is a good example to me.

 Alexander and Estella.




1 comment:

  1. The only thing missing is a downy coat of feathers on all the dinosaurs!

    ReplyDelete