Monday, June 17, 2013

Grandam-Chelle and Bubba

 Grandma-Chelle and Bubba came to visit and help us get settled in right after we moved. It was SO nice to have some extra hands to hang up pictures and go to the grocery store and Home Depot. Bubba fixed the gate and helped me chop down some crazy branches from the trees. I can't say thank you enough!
 Jonathan wanted to be just like Bubba. I know he is drinking Dr. Pepper, which is terrible, but I figure an 1/8 of a cup won't hurt.
 We went to the Zoo. So fun!

 Jonathan loves games. He and I play a game every day while David takes his morning nap. Grandma-Chelle brought us this game and Jonathan loves it.

 Jonathan loves construction machines. I thought maybe it was just me encouraging something he didn't actually like, but I am sure beyond doubt now that it is him, not me that loves them. He ran over to this exhibit under construction and said, "Steer Skid Loader!" It was just as good as seeing the panda.

No comments:

Post a Comment