Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sherwood Park

 My mom organized a little family party at Sherwood park one evening. It was really nice. The week itself was super stressful for my mom because she had rehearsals or concerts almost every night. I think there was one night she was home. So, on top of helping with the funeral and having family staying with her she was amazing to organize this get together. Thanks Mom!


 I absolutely love my family. I'm really lucky to have such an awesome big sister! My dad rocks too. I always love telling people about how awesome he is. I'm glad we named David after my dad, David.









 I love both my sister-in-laws Jen and Amber. I think they are the nicest people in the world. If I ever need help or advice, I can always talk to them.


No comments:

Post a Comment